Friday, January 11, 2008

Where you gonna put the teeth?

For those of you who have been on pins and needles waiting for the unveiling of the latest and greatest International truck – the cat is officially out of the bag.

TruckNet member “Giddy_Up_Go” pulled off a coup that probably has corporate spies within the trucking industry OEM community green with envy.

The long and short of the story is that while getting his Cornbinder serviced in Fort Wayne, IN, he stumbled onto a couple of the new International Lone Star. The “official” unveiling wasn’t supposed to happen until next month.

Never fear, Giddy_Up_Go snapped some choice picks with his camera phone and posted them for your viewing pleasure here.

Given its retro style and PT Cruiser reminiscent grill design, it’s certain to draw a love-hate relationship on the road.

I studied, pondered their choice in styling. I personally have mixed emotions. I can appreciate the need to break from tradition to set yourself apart.

But, come on International. What were you thinking? I mean seriously, where are you gonna put the teeth on that grill?

1 comment:

  1. Matt from MinnesotaJanuary 14, 2008 at 7:45 PM

    That has to be the craziest looking truck I have seen in a while. Part of me wonders what they were smoking and the car guy in me thinks its ok.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.